I've been getting pretty agitated at little things these days. Even if I may or may not show it.
That's not a good sign. Terrible in fact.
I haven't felt like this in a very, very long time and the fact that it's coming back tells me I should do something about it before it rules my life!
Well, I'm not agitated at everything but there are a few things. I just hate it. It's like not seeing someone for a long time and when you suddenly see them they say things as though they've been around for so long. As if they've been there but they haven't. Then they come in as if everything's the same when it isn't. People change. People make people change. It's life. There's good influences and bad. You choose.
I need confession and pour out everything. Thinking of going to see Fr.Arro again. Fr.Arro is still my favourite priest. Fr.Greg is but I knew Fr.Arro before him. Plus, I used to talk to him before when I was younger, in primary school that time. Then he had this red nose and said it was Rudolph's. And I believed him! Haha. That was funny. Don't think he has it anymore though. But those going for the LISS have to go for confession anyway, so I shall go and see if he's available some time. Anyone wanna come?
Today at work Renee and Mark Nerva came to sell us, or more A.Deb than me, their DDS-1 product. It helps in good digestion, and helps to clean out too much of the bad bacteria so that there's a good balance between good and bad bacteria in our body. Ok I hope that explaination was somewhat correct! =) A.Deb bought it. She was sold. Yet again. Haha. Coz the last time she bought another product Kev was selling. Natural Slim. Helped give her the shits. Haha. I was saying that I wanna gain some weight. I guess what I should be doing is exercising my upper body so that I don't look so disproportionate. Is that how you spell it? Well, yeah so in a way I would put on some weight on my upper body coz it would be undergoing some exercise. I think that's what I'd like to do. Gain weight on my upper body. My shoulders and arms more so coz I know my bum's quite big. Note I said quite big, for someone my size. I have to buy jeans one size bigger just because of my butt! Can you imagine? So if you're wondering why my jeans look slightly big on me, which I don't really think it is, then now you know.
I think my wisdom teeth are coming coz that part of my gums feels quite pain especially when I press it. And it looked a bit red when I looked in the mirror this morning. Hope it passes or something! Really don't want it coming and hurting at this point in my life. No. No. No.
Watching fencing now. It's quite interesting. Well, I pray I'll wake up early tomorrow morning. Gotta go and edit this wallpaper I'm doing now. Ciao!
When it gets cold outside and ya got nobody to love
You'll understand what I mean when I say
There's no way we're gonna give up
And like a little girl cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreams Is there anyone out there coz it's getting harder and harder to breathe
Is there anyone out there coz it's getting harder and harder to breathe
No comments:
Post a Comment