Woke up in the afternoon, yet again! I tell you I should learn to not be online until 3am! That's when my net officially goes offline and I can't go back on again. Think my dad did something for that to happen. Or It's with the plan or something.
Thank God I didn't have to go to work today. Otherwise I would've been super late.
Went online this afternoon, downloaded The Reason by Hoobastank. Aw man I love that song. It's the greatest!! And now they're showing the ad for Hoobastank Live at Sentosa. I only like that song as of this moment, so I'm not very interested in going for the concert, though it would've been nice.
Played the piano again. Still trying to brush up on my skills and stuff. Adrien Brody. *sigh* What an inspiration. If you haven't seen The Pianist yet, you should. It's really good. The first time I saw it I watched it all the way because I was dying to know what happens to him in the end. I didn't exactly like him then the way I absolutely adore him now. But I think it was his "magic fingers" playing on the piano at the end credits that made me so...so.... Man! There isn't a word for it. He was just superbly fantastic on the piano. His fingers were flitting up and down, it was so amazing. *sighs* lol Anyway, enough about him for now. Though I can't really get enough of him.
Had drama class at AIM just now. Quite interesting. We're learning about the Victorian era now. We did an extract from An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde. The part of Mabel Chiltern. "Gertrude, I wish you would speak to Tommy Trafford. Tommy has proposed to me again. Tommy really does nothing but propose to me..." *said in a real Victorian era accent with heavy inflection patterns*
Came home after that and played the piano again. I know how to play Look What You've Done by Jet on the piano!!!! I'm so happy!! It's a really great accomplishment for me at this moment. I know how to play it on guitar, then in order to try playing it piano, I listened to the cd. Then I remembered the guitar chords and took this piano book of chords and figured it out from there. Really cool..
Well, The O.C is coming up now! Gotta go and see it. Finally! I finally get to see it proper instead of being on the phone with someone I don't wanna talk to. Finally, finally, finally.... I'm quite relieved. I am rid of a great burden. But I'll explain the next time or something coz I gotta go watch my programme.
I found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
No comments:
Post a Comment