Time passes
The sun fades
Someone knocked but no one's there
Caving in
Edging in
No one seems to understand
Headaches bad
Pain inside
Hoping that it might stop soon
Suddenly
Trying to see
People swimming in the blue
Tickled by
Comments made
Man's insane "Goggleless girl swimmer?"
Backstroke swim
Someone'll win
Wondering who I'm keeping track
Now I'll go
Off and see
Hope to see Phelps goggleless too
Zimbabwe girl won
Ok I'm done
Writing rubbish in my blog
Hope Phelps wins.....
PHELPS WON!!
100m BUTTERFLY MENS FINALS!! 51.25 secs! OR!!
He's so cute with his cap on and goggles off I think he should leave it that way!
Ahhhh!!!
YAY!! *HUGE GRIN*
Ok I'm happy now.. Might not be that big a deal but still... *grin*
Gonna go and sleep now..
Thanks Kay! If not for you I wouldn't have been that interested in the Olympics to find out who Michael Phelps is! And now you've got me hooked on swimming! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment