Well, if you actually grasped what I could be saying in the poem, I still feel that way. Not too bad. But still longing. Why?!! Why must it be this way! Ok I'm just acting mad right now. Don't mind me. Hmm... What happened today...
Had work, went for novena and then Family mass. Going through some rough times in RG. But I pray that we'll make it through all the trials that come our way and fight away all the evil that's trying to separate us. Coz RG has become a major part of my life that I don't think I could see it disband. That would be terrible.
I was reading the men's supplement of ELLE this afternoon, and I found out something. Hoping to the highest heaven that it's just a rumour. Adrien Brody is in this movie called The Jacket with Keira Knightley. And apparently they're seeing each other and have become "inseparable". Why?! I tell you I've been getting nothing but bad things happening to me of late. I mean, bad things as in, I'd like something to happen but it doesn't, so it's bad things. I mean not that it's bad that Adrien Brody and Keira Knightley might be going out. In fact it's quite nice in a way because I like both of these actors. But, there's always dreams to contend with. =)
Wow, want to know something really cool? I prayed today for God to help me do something. And he did! It's quite shocking and I'm still getting over the shock. I think I'm gonna cry! Oh no. Please don't Steph. Ok. That's that. Well... Let's just say I'm not as crushed as I was just now or even yesterday. In fact, I'm happier than anything I've ever been before! I think.. Well, I'm over the moon now!
God speed everyone!
Take my photo off the wall if it just won't sing for you
No comments:
Post a Comment