Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Different

I sit here and think.
What the hell am I gonna write?
Should I write about the day?
Or say what I'm gonna do this night?
I have absolutely,
No idea.
But I'm sitting here, quietly.
Watching tv and laughing when I want to.
Looking at people making fun of other people.
Friends.
Alias is on tonight.
I can't miss it coz I did last week!
I'll never forgive myself for that.
Naaah.
I will.
I feel good.
Happy. Content.
Life is good.
Very good.
Cept that some Singaporeans cannot speak properly. (!!!)

Goodness!
A Beautiful Mind!
It's on now!
Jennifer Connelly!
And Anastasia's at 11pm!
Oh great.
Too many shows to see.

Haha.
One must be wondering why I'm writing different from my usual.
Just trying different styles.
I see many people writing in other styles.
So I'm just trying this style.
It's new for me at this moment.

I'm still floating on air.
But my head's not too much in the clouds.
Will wait and see.
Hoping it comes and lasts, for a while at least.
Oh yes, bought FILM mag with Keira Knightley on the cover as Guinevere.
And Ioan Gruffudd as Lancelot inside!
*sighs* Damn bloody good-looking.

I'm off to see A Beautiful Mind, Anastasia and Alias now and soon!

Fall... With you, I fall so fast
I can hardly catch my breath, I hope it lasts

No comments: