Today was an absolutely great day!
When I say today I actually mean the day before coz I seem to be writing these in the very early mornings of the day.
Well, my night's of late have been ending at 3am.
So if you were wondering, you now know! =)
So I'm talking about the day of Tuesday, 17th Aug 2004.
Kathy's birthday! Wished her this evening. Happy Birthday again!
Woke up relatively early.
Met Kay at arnd 1pm for some swimming at Tampines Swimming Complex.
Wow. I definitely needed that exercise man.
Had a bit of a tan too. I hope. Haha.
Apparently Kay and I are going to be in Teenage mag, the October issue. haha. For some new forum thing they're having inside the mag. It was an informal conference and discussed about Metrosexuals. But on the whole it was good. Whenever I go out with Kay I'm always experiencing new things. So that's very good. =)
Then we met Pris in church coz she needed the book of addresses of the choir kids. Then Kay and I went to TM to do some shopping of sorts. I bought a new bag!! Really nice. My kinda bag. Black leathery material with tinges of purple on the trimmings part. Kay bought a greenish bracelet. The big beads kind. So her! haha. Had dinner and came back home. A fruitful and well spent day!
Know something really weird? For those I was complaining to yesterday that I couldn't post my post last night. Thing is it was in my posts section when I wanted to create another post as if I'd posted it. But it wasn't on the actual blog itself. Weird I tell ya. Well, I ended up posting it anyway coz I liked it. *big grin* See below.
Oh yes! I now know why Kay likes Michael Phelps too other than her Ian Thorpe! He's so cute! Just saw him swimming the 200m Butterfly stroke. Wowwee! He won of course. =) But still it's all the way Adrien Brody for me! His eyes, just look at his eyes! *sighs*
Angel
I hope they love you like we do
Forever angel
I'll be proud to be like you
1 comment:
michael's hot too yea? *swoon* but ian's the only one for me. hahah. indeed, it is all in the eys. *grin*
love ya!
kay
Post a Comment