Monday, August 30, 2004

These are the Days

Went for work.
Went for confession.
Quite a good day.


Running into the Mysterious Blue

I want to run.
Just run.
To be free.
To feel like there's no time.
To sing as loud as I can,
Be as big as I am small,
Fly away into the blue,
Swim as fast as I can run.
Running... running...
Running away
Into the sunset.
Watching the orange turn into blue -
Midnight blue.
Blue moon,
The way I feel.
In the darkness, all is hidden.
Secrets, lies.
It's all a game.
Why did I have to do it?
I shouldn't have.
I want to hide it away.
In the darkness of the midnight hue.
To forget about it by just running...
Just hiding...
Away in the mysterious blue

I wish I were still 4 or 5. Just moving into my house from my old flat.
When I loved Ghostbusters so much (and Bill Murray) and believed that I would never grow up and just remain a Toys 'R Us Kid forever. I still think about that. I still remember those times. When we were young and carefree. But as Bilbo Baggins said, "But age it seems, has finally caught up with me." Cherish your childhood never let it go. Growing up doesn't mean having to act like an adult all the time. It's the child in you that counts the most and makes you true to who are. That's what I believe.

These are the days that i've been missing
Give me the taste,
Give me the joy of summer wine.

No comments: